Tenerife Carnival 2013
Bollywood? Noooooo TENERIFE!!
Tenerife carnival 2013, the most famous carnival in Europe has already started, but the bestest is yet to come. These are the dates you have to keep in mind to enjoy from the very first moment till the last Tenerife carnival 2013!
Carnival Queen Election on February the 6th is as always one of the most expected shows in the island. At 21.30h , at Recinto Ferial in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, fourteen ladies with fascinating dresses, colourful and complicated, absolute secrets that involve lots of work during months. At the end, there can be only ONE Carnival Queen.. and we are dying to see the dresses.
The Carnival opening parade in on February the 8th is just the prelude of the party in the street , where also carnival groups , DJs and band perform live in several stages arround Santa Cruz till February the 16th.
Another important date is on February the 13th, The Burrial of the Sardine, with a parade through the followinig streets:
- Calle Juan Pablo II
- Mendez Núñez,
- Calle del Pilar,
- Calle Villalba Hervás,
- Calle La Marina,
- Alameda Duque Santa Elena
Carnaval de Tenerife 2013 with family – Day time Carnival
Day time Carnival will be double this year . On February 10th and 16th, there’s no need to wait till late at night to wear a costume, as families and children can have a day time Carnival .
At GF Hoteles we are very proud and happy of our efforts to support our valuable environment, that’s why we have worked hard with all the members of our staff to get the EMAS , the international Eco management and Audit Scheme that confirms the commitment of GF Hoteles to improve our environmental performance continously .
In order to get the EMAS any organization must meet the EU legal Requirements that have been formarly verified.
Hotel Fanabe, Costa Adeje Gran Hotel and Hotel Isabel Quality Management and Environmental Policy:
The following principles are assumed by our Hotels in Tenerife :
- Management is responsable of implementation and improvement of quality management processes and eco management, providing the resources needed for the right development and permanent improvement.
- Quality and eco management requirements eco management aspects and legal information will be completely explained to providers an cooperators.
- Sustainable use of natural resources, working permanently to avoid pollution and save energy.
- Development and implementation good practices in all the activities at our hotels in Costa Adeje . also work for environmental awareness with employees through specialized training and also the society through our Hotels activities.
- Guests’ needs and expectations are the main guideline to set up the highest quality products and services based on a documentary system to consider and quantify , as far as possible, our guests’ satisfaction.
- Final quality in products and services for guests’ as well as the evironmental impact of GF Hoteles activities are the result of planned actions to prevent, identify, correct and improve permanently.
- The implementation of this policy demands the assimilation and cooperation of GF Hoteles team . Our Hotels management considers team quality and eco management motivation and training as a priority .
- Reaffirm the commitment of obeying the legal requirements related to quality and eco management.