Tenerife is a paradise all year long for those that love sunbathing on the beach, a cove , by the pool or at the hotel terrace. Because of our great warm weather, nudist beaches in Tenerife are highly appreciated by naturists.
All over the island we can find beaches and calas were nudists or naturists are welcome.
We have created a list of nudist beaches in Tenerife including small nudist coves you might like to know as well as a website with info about naturism.
- Naturism (Naturism)
Nudist beaches in Tenerife
- Playa Blanca (Adeje)
- Playa La Caleta (Adeje)
- Playa Los Morteros (Adeje)
- Playa El Callao (Arona)
- Playa Los Cristianos (Arona)
- Playa La Garañona (El Sauzal)
- Playa El Médano (Granadilla de Abona)
- Playa La Mareta (Granadilla de Abona)
- Playa La Pelada (Granadilla de Abona)
- Playa Montaña Roja (Granadilla de Abona)
- Playa Los Patos (La Orotava)
- Playa El Ancón (La Orotava)
- Playa Amarilla (San Miguel de Abona)
- Playa Colmenares (San Miguel de Abona)
- Playa Benijo (Santa Cruz de Tenerife)
- Playa El Draguillo (Santa Cruz de Tenerife)
- Playa Fanian (Santa Cruz de Tenerife)
At GF Hoteles we know some guests appreciate a special area for nudists, that’s why two of our hotels in Tenerife, COSTA ADEJE GRAN Hotel and Hotel Fanabe Costa Sur, have a private solarium for nudism in Tenerife
But if you prefer a nudist beach in Tenerife you’ve got the list above to choose the ideal one for you.
Is there any nudist beach in Tenerife missing? Feel free to leave your comment with a nudist beach in Tenerife you want us to include.